The Fortune Mains Only Programme is designed for those aspirants who have a sound base or background with the Prelims syllabus and topics. The Mains coaching Programme will be handled by the best faculty available in the State. The ‘Mains’ coaching classes are structured in such a way that they build vertically on the foundation that the aspirant has already acquired during his/her preparation for the Prelims.
The vastness of the syllabus for the Mains examination and the dynamic pattern of questions which UPSC has been asking in the recent years, has driven us to design the classes to cater to such requirements. A general foundation on most of the subjects and current affairs is a prerequisite for the Mains Programme as the sessions involve a lot of analysis and brain storming on previously mastered topics in Prelims. We at Fortune IAS Academy believe in Openness and we are obliged to make sure that every candidate benefits from all the classes/courses in its entirety. Hence, we can openly state that only if a candidate has sufficient base knowledge in most of the subjects, he/she will benefit from the Mains coaching Programme completely.
The Mains Programme will mainly focus on the following aspects:
- Enlarge/Widen the focus of the candidates towards various issues, subjects, etc.
- Covering the multi-dimensional aspects of various issues, which are of primal importance during answer writing.
- Module-Wise Programme for each General Studies Paper (GS Paper I, II, III, IV) so that a candidate, who is otherwise well-prepared for all other papers can seek guidance and mentorship for only that paper in which he/she is under-prepared.
- Topic-Wise Programmes, within the modules, wherein specific subjects which are of importance in the Mains are solely concentrated upon and guidance and classes are availed on the same from the best of faculty. Such topics include World History, Internal Security, Disaster Management, Governance, etc.
- Exhaustive Discussion/Brain storming Sessions which is of great significance in gaining insight into various issues from multiple perspectives.
- Answer writing practice in classes to enhance the writing skills of the aspirants
The regular classes will be from Monday through Friday. Timings may vary according to the Batch strength and administrative convenience.