One of the most successful programmes at Fortune! The Prelims Cum Mains Programme envisages to prepare an aspirant for the 2 stages of the Examination in a full-fledged manner. When it comes to the Prelims and Mains Coaching Programme, apart from those mentioned in the Prelims Only and Mains Only Programmes, we bring up candidates who are completely new to the entire process through:
- All-Round Discipline – Which is never imposed on any candidate. Instead, he/she is provided opportunities to interact with successful people in the field, get to know them, their way of living, how it helped them… and finally, we allow the aspirant the time, space and help for himself/herself choose to follow their path or to create a new path of their own.
- Consistent Motivation – We have real-life people in the Fortune family who have fought against insurmountable odds and have successfully become a part of the Indian Civil Services. A simple recollection of that experience from the person, of their time, will be etched into anybody’s heart for a lifetime and will become a primal source of consistent motivation.
- Persistent Dedication – A person’s environment plays a significant role in moulding him/her. At Fortune, an environment to satisfy one’s intellectual curiosity is well-maintained and promoted such that the fundamental instinct of a person to learn & to know is invoked – and through this yearning to know, begins the process of learning.
- Avoiding Mistakes – This is the most important factor when it comes to the Civil Services preparation. Any candidate not only dedicates his/her time and effort, but also a part of his life during the exhaustive preparation process. There may not be a ‘one size fits for all’ mode of preparation and study methods – it is indeed unique when it comes to each student. But, the ‘don’ts’ are indeed universal, to a certain extent. Hence, the candidates are constantly reminded of the mistakes that one should not commit during the entire preparation process.
- Skill Development – The contemporary structure of the Mains Examination demands a lot from a candidate. He/She has to present his/her views on a very general topic in a crisp, effective and well-structured manner that too within the constraint of time and space. This requires a very specific set of skills. At Fortune, along with studies, equal importance is provided to the development of these specific set of skills.