fbpx Ramit Chennithala - Fortune IAS Best IAS, Civil Service academy in Kerala, Trivandrum

Topper's Talk

Ramit Chennithala - Rank 210, UPSC CSE 2016-17

My journey in civil services preparation begins & ends with fortune. I became part of the Fortune family & as a family they gave 360 contribution towards my achievement of my results, only 1% belongs to me, the rest 99% is purely thanks to Fortune